Wednesday, March 23, 2016

New Name, New Direction. WELCOME!!

Welcome to Disney Park Fan Blog! I have changed the name and the theme of this blog to better reflect the subject matter that I write about.  The blog will also serve as a companion to my Facebook group, Disney Park Fan Base.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/DisneyParkFanBase/

My posts will generally center around the Disney theme parks.  I will feature stories about theme park news, rumors, experiences, changes, history and much more.  From time-to-time, I may venture away from the general theme of the blog, to write about other things in the world of Disney "fandom" that surprise, delight or irritate me. 

Disney Park Fan Blog is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company.  The views expressed here are my own, or those of guest bloggers who have been invited to contribute to this blog.  The content provided in the links to other stories, photos, etc. is the property of those authors. Credit will be provided when the information is available. 

As with any blog, interaction from the readers is very important.  I welcome your comments, and hope you will find this blog entertaining and informative. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog. Please feel free to share it with your fellow Disney fans.   

No comments:

Post a Comment